Residential Construction Consultant & Expert Witness
We consult in matters concerning residential construction, inspection and code compliance including:
- Defect recognition and reporting on structural, roofing, exterior, electrical, heating, cooling, insulation, ventilation, plumbing and interior systems and components.
- Advising home owners associations (HOA) concerning condition of common areas.
We assist plaintiffs, defendants and their attorneys with:
- Construction disputes
- Home inspection disputes
- Personal injury cases
Alan has been qualified as an expert on residential building codes and on the standard of care in residential construction by federal and local courts. In addition to his experience as a sub-contractor and prime contractor on residential construction and remodeling projects, Alan draws on his experience as a home inspector and residential construction consultant to make cases stronger for plaintiffs, defendants and their attorneys.
For more information or to discuss your case, call Alan or email: email@example.com
- International Code Council (ICC)
ICC Certified – Residential Building Inspector
ICC Certified – Residential Mechanical Inspector
ICC Certified – Residential Plumbing Inspector
ICC Certified – Residential Electrical Inspector
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
ASHI® Certified Inspector
- City of Philadelphia, PA – Licensed Home Inspector
- State of Delaware – Licensed Home Inspector